What Are Cookies?
How to disable Cookies
The Cookies We Set
Account related Cookies
Login related cookies
Third Party Cookies
- The payment processor Stripe is used to process your payments and cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that Stripe and Juicer.io can process it properly.
- This site uses Google Analytics which a common and trusted tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Juicer uses Zendesk to communicate with our clients and to offer personal help and information in real time. Zendesk utilizes cookies to keep track of ongoing and past conversations.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us by email: [email protected]