Juicer is the perfect platform for aggregating social content and displaying it as a Twitter wall at any number of live events. You stay in control because Juicer automatically updates your social wall content while you have the ability to moderate and filter out Tweets that you don’t want guests to see. Enhance the attendee experience at trade shows, political campaign rallies, in your store, restaurant, concert venue or product launch party.
Here are a few tips to set up your Twitter or social wall
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a free Juicer.io account and try it out.
- Come up with a hashtag that signifies your event. e.g. #liveevent2023
- Create a feed and add this event hashtag as a source to your feed. Learn more about how to add a source here.
- Ideally, you want your feed updated every 10 minutes, 5 minutes or 1 minute so that live Tweets or posts show up on the Twitter wall display when it gets posted to the social sites. We, therefore, recommend signing up for a Large or Enterprise plan.
- Turn on “Auto-Refresh For Live Events” – this is a setting in your Dashboard Feed Settings that will allow Juicer to aggregate and automatically pull in new posts as they come in, without having to refresh.
- Get the URL for your public feed page.
- Display your feed on a projector or TV. The easiest way is to mirror your public feed page. We recommend either connecting a laptop to the display directly and mirroring the page on the display or using a device like Chromecast or Amazon Fire.
- Make sure you test your set-up before the event. The best way to do this is to open one tab with your public feed page, then using your phone, post to one of your social accounts (for example, Tweet on Twitter with your chosen hashtag). Then, without refreshing the page, the Tweet should appear on your wall in real time, depending on the update frequency that you set.
Of course, if you have any questions or issues, please contact us.