Juicer is the perfect platform for aggregating social content and displaying it in the form of a Twitter wall, for example, at any number of live events. You stay in control conveniently because Juicer automatically updates your wall’s content while you have the ability to moderate and filter out tweets that you don’t want guests to see. Enhance the attendee experience at trade shows, political campaign rallies or in your store, restaurant or concert venue. Here are a few tips for getting your Twitter or social wall working:
- If you haven't already, sign up for a free account and try it out.
- Come up with a hashtag that signifies your event. e.g. #liveevent2020
- Create a feed and add this event hashtag as a Source to your feed. Learn more about how to add a source.
- Sign up for a Large or Enterprise plan. Ideally, you want your feed updating every 10 minutes, 5 minutes or 1 minute so that live tweets or posts show up on the Twitter wall display pretty soon after they are posted to the social sites.
- Turn on "auto-refresh for live events"...this is a setting in your dashboard feed settings that will allow Juicer to aggregate and automatically pull in new posts as they come in, without having to refresh.
- Get the URL for your public feed page.
- Display your feed on a projector or TV. Generally the easiest way is to mirror your public feed page, in your case. We recommend either connecting a computer to this display directly and mirroring this page on the display, or by using a device like the Chromecast or Amazon Fire.
- Make sure you test before your event. The best way to do this is to open one tab with your public feed page, then using your phone, post to one of your social accounts (for example, tweet on Twitter with your hashtag). Then, without refreshing the page, the tweet should appear on your wall in realtime, depending on your update frequency.
Of course, if you have any questions or issues, please contact us.