A LinkedIn embed tool, or social media aggregator, makes it simple to manage multiple pages or accounts, optimize your online presence, and connect with customers more effectively on your site.
However, the biggest challenge for most is finding the right solution for their needs. So, to help you out, here are some of the best social media marketing tools designed to support LinkedIn feeds.
What is a Social Media Aggregator?
Before we dive into our list of the best LinkedIn embed tool options, it’s worth defining what a social media aggregator is and how it works. A social media aggregator is a tool that enables you to gather posts from a variety of social media channels and consolidate the content into a single social feed.
While each solution’s strengths differ, the best solutions typically include these elements:
- An easy-to-navigate interface: a simple and convenient backend that makes it easy to customize your social media wall and display your content however you choose.
- Moderation: full control over the posts you’re going to showcase, based on hashtags, campaigns, or specific locations.
- Social media channels: most of the top social media aggregator tools come with access to a range of channels, so you can align LinkedIn posts with content from other platforms.
- Automation: the ability to automatically update your website feed with your latest posts, based on your content strategy, to reduce the work for your teams.
- Custom styling: an effective LinkedIn embed tool should allow you to customize your social media feed to match your unique branding.
Also check: Social media feed on website examples
The Best LinkedIn Feed Aggregators for 2023
In this list, we’re focusing exclusively on simple, time-saving tools for LinkedIn.
Juicer’s aggregation, curation, and social media wall customization features are used by thousands of well-known brands, including Twix and Porsche. The solution integrates with a variety of social networks, and supports users in aligning up to 15 different source accounts with each feed.
You can use the system to curate content and hashtags, and even target specific posts. Plus, there are endless moderation tools designed to help you preserve your brand’s reputation. There are 8 different social feed styles to choose from, access to custom CSS, and automation is already built-in to save time.
Simply copy-paste Juicer’s code into any website and get started free.
- Exceptional content moderation and curation
- Numerous styling options for your social feed
- Automated updates for your content to save time
- Easy-to-embed code for any website
- Access to all of the top social media channels
- API documentation and knowledge base
Advertised as a comprehensive UCG platform, Taggbox is a social media aggregator which supports companies in collecting content from a range of channels. With Taggbox, companies can collect, moderate, customize and showcase feeds of amazing content in seconds. It also includes advanced filtering tools, so you can ensure your feed reflects your style and branding.
Companies in the ecommerce space can create shoppable feeds, adding links so customers can buy products as soon as they see them displayed on social posts. They can also access reports and analytics for further business insights. This will guide you on what LinkedIn posts you should use.
Key features include:
- Access to more than 15 social media and review platforms
- Comprehensive curation and filtering tools
- Shoppable posts for ecommerce brands
- Real-time updates for social media feeds
- Insights and analytics
Another popular option among social media marketing tools is EmbedSocial, an all-in-one toolkit.
EmbedSocial’s hashtag aggregator is an additional perk and is ideal for companies looking to combine posts from numerous different channels under a single hashtag.
Key features include:
- 20+ different widget and template options
- Custom CSS for unique designs
- Integrations with most top social platforms
- Content filtering and moderation features
- Embeddable shoppable posts
TINT defines itself as an all-in-one platform for user-generated content and social media posts. The platform helps organizations align their social media strategy with publishing and scheduling features.
Trusted by thousands of brands worldwide, TINT ensures companies can quickly curate content from a host of different social channels, leveraging automatic moderation tools. You can also access a one-click button for requesting rights to a post for security purposes. In regards to their LinkedIn feed aggregator customization, there are various themes and templates to choose from.
TINT also offers integrations with various other social media marketing tools and solutions such as Hootsuite, HubSpot, and even MailChimp.
Key features include:
- Plenty of integration options and API access
- Built-in reporting and analytics
- Multiple themes and templates to choose from
- Manual and automatic moderation and tagging
- Publishing and scheduling capabilities
Walls.io is a LinkedIn embed tool and aggregator specially designed to help businesses produce engaging social media walls. The platform comes with a wide range of tools to help you collect UCG from across a variety of channels, including LinkedIn. Plus, you can curate content with RSS feeds.
Walls.io has built-in privacy and security features, live polls, and call-to-action buttons. For developers with extra technical knowledge, there are tools for implementing your own custom CSS and designs. Plus, this platform includes moderation options so you can control the content you share.
Spam filters and blacklists help you to protect your wall from dangerous content that might damage your brand reputation. However, it’s worth noting that this product is far from the cheapest option available if you want to add a social media feed to a website.
Key features include:
- Call-to-action buttons for lead generation
- Live polls, photo booths, and engagement features
- Website widget and API access
- Integration with multiple social media platforms
- Various custom design layouts to choose from
Choosing the Best LinkedIn Embed Tool
The best LinkedIn social media aggregator for your business will depend on a number of factors. However, if you’re looking for simplicity at its core, we recommend Juicer. This easy-to-use social tool makes embedding LinkedIn posts to your website a breeze. You can customize, moderate, and automate workflows as you please. Preserve your brand’s reputation online without the chaos!
Learn more about Juicer and our affordable pricing plans.