Social media has become increasingly more important for building brands and businesses. Facebook is a particularly powerful social media platform for putting your brand or business on the map.
Facebook business and fan pages can be customized to have a unique Facebook business page URL. This Facebook page URL is sometimes called a "vanity URL", but Facebook now typically calls the URL a "username". This way, rather than ending your Facebook page URL with a string of letters/numbers such as facebook.com/page/mycompany/12548785, your Facebook page vanity URLs can be something simpler, such as facebook.com/mycompany. You must be an admin of the Facebook page to make this type of change to your Facebook page URL.
Setting up a username/Facebook vanity URL is optional, but it gives you a shorter, more memorable web address for your Facebook business page. Custom Facebook page URLs also make it easier to add your Facebook posts to Juicer (though you can still do it using the string of letters/numbers, if necessary).
1) Go to www.facebook.com, click the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner, and make sure you are switched over to your Facebook business/fan page.
2) Go to your business's current Facebook page, and click the "About" button in the left-side FB menu.
3) Click "Edit" next to "Username", which is listed under the "General" section.
4) Enter your desired Facebook page username (which will become your URL) in the username field. If the username is not taken by someone else, a green check mark will appear. You may need to adjust your Facebook page username slightly if it is already taken.
5) Click "Create Username", and you are finished.
Now that you've claimed your Facebook vanity URL, you are ready to set up your Juicer feed. Check out the Juicer Facebook integration video and you'll be up and running in a couple of minutes.