Effective Date: November 18, 2015
To view prior versions, click here.
1. Information We Collect. We collect two basic types of information:
(a) Personally identifiable information (PII): PII is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This information is voluntarily provided to us by you when you register on our website in order to use our service. As of the effective date of this Agreement, to establish your account we only ask you to provide your email address, username, and password. Once your account is established, you may add additional information to enhance your profile. Any information you elect to add to your profile is entirely voluntary, but may be viewable by other users and visitors to the website.
When you establish a feed from a particular social media account you are granting us permission to access and display whatever posts are displayed on that social media account. To the degree that such information includes PII, we may collect and display that information.
(b) General Information: General Information consists of information that is anonymous in nature and does not identify you as an individual. This includes your computer IP address, unique mobile device identifier, browser type, ISP or carrier name, and the URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting our website. This information gives us insights on how our users use our site and our other products. We collect this information by using “cookies”, which are small bits of computer code that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive via a web browser, which enable us to record the general information described above. We use this information to ensure that our service continues to appeal to our users.
2. How We Use Information. We use the PII we collect from and about you to enable us and other users of our service to interact with you on a personal level. We may also use PII for the following purposes: (a) to verify your eligibility for our service; (b) to enable us to display advertisements that are relevant to you, in the event we elect to display such advertisements; and (c) to otherwise perform functions associated with our service.
We use your email address to provide you with information relating to your account, or to send you newsletters and other emails that may be of interest to you. You may stop receiving emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
3. How We Share information. We will not share PII with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We will share PII with third parties in the following ways:
(a) If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose your PII to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(b) We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting the website, sending email messages and administering contests, surveys and other promotions. We necessarily have to share your PII with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions.
(c) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including PII, is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if all or substantially all of our business assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including your PII), would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any assets may continue to be used according to your PII as set forth in this policy.
4. How We Protect Information. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to provide products or services to you, or in order to do their jobs. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you. In addition, we have no control over the security of other web sites on the Internet that you might visit even when a link may appear to those web sites site from our Site. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to log off and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
5. How Long We Keep Information. We retain PII for as long as necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain of the information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
6. Tracking Technology and Do-Not-Track Requests. We do not currently employ any technology that enables us to track your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites, nor do we plan on doing so in the future. Keep in mind, however, that we have no control over the activities of third parties, and they may employ such technology that tracks your activity on this site. Because we do not employ tracking technology, we offer no response to Do-Not-Track requests transmitted by Web browsers.
7. Children under 13. Our service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a person submitting information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. According to our Terms of Service, all users represent that they are at least 13.
Further in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) be advised that there is no identity verification requirement to access this site, and all users can visit this site anonymously, although it is necessary to provide your email address and a password to establish your account.
304 S. Jones Blvd #1205
Las Vegas NV 89107