Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Full-time position of 40 hours/week.
- Experienced Ruby on Rails developer (min. 5 years)
- Freelance contract.
- Project duration: ongoing.
- You're ready to work daily with Linux systems, AWS, Git, and Heroku.
- Readiness to work independently, clearly define problems, and objectively evaluate tradeoffs of potential solutions.
- You are naturally motivated and proud of doing great work.
- Startup / lean development experience is a big plus.
- On location in Heidelberg, Germany, or remote in Europe.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 400-600 €/day (8 work hours).
- Flexible work hours.
- Small team, lots of freedom. We have complete ownership over the approach and process used to achieve our goals.
- Lots of opportunities to work and play with new technologies
- Opportunity to participate in business development in a startup environment.
- We're a team of experienced Rails, React, and Clojure developers spread across Germany.
- We're creating several market-leading SaaS products.
- We're big fans of lean development :)
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] telling us about yourself and your past development experience.